Onychomycosis sentence example
- The scientific name for nail fungus is onychomycosis.
- Sporanox Pulse is indicated for the treatment of tinea pedis or tinea manuum and onychomycosis caused by dermatophytes or yeasts.
- In the U.S., as many as 90% of elderly people have toe nail fungus, also called onychomycosis.
- Nail fungus, also known as onychomycosis, can be spotted once you know what to look for when analyzing the nail bed.
- Amorolfine is a topical product that shows promise in the treatment of white-colored fungal infections known as subungual onychomycosis.Advertisement
- Onychomycosis, also known as Tinea Unguium or Ringworm of the nail is a nail fungus that contributes to nearly 50 percent of all diagnosed nail disorders or disease.
- The elderly are amongst the group of individuals most likely to experience the fungus, medically known as Onychomycosis.