Onshore sentence example
- Workers in this capacity are under constant supervision and some positions may be onshore while others are offshore.
- Onshore positions offer great opportunities to familiarize employees to the field before moving on to an offshore Alaska fishing boat job.
- The Sea Voyager is equipped with a fleet of zodiac landing craft as well as single and double kayaks that you can board to make onshore excursions at a moment's notice.
- This boot, which is for onshore use, allows for greater flexibility than deck boots.
- While many career choices are aboard boats, those interested in the field may want to consider jobs onshore as well.Advertisement
- Phases of accretion of Denn beach foreshore are apparently related to phases of onshore bank migration (Robinson, 1975 ).
- We regularly act for both offshore and onshore construction risk, operational and liability insurers, often working closely with leading energy adjusters.
- Contains macrofossil evidence for Lower Jurassic strata much younger than those preserved onshore.
- The level of pressure in the pipeline will be three times the typical international standards set for onshore pipelines.
- Onshore The Rough facility is on 24 hour standby and can feed gas into the network within approximately two hours.Advertisement
- Gas from the North Morecambe field is different to that from the South Morecambe field, necessitating different onshore processing terminals.
- Over an operating lifetime of 20 years, an onshore turbine is expected to recover over 80 times the input energy required.
- In addition, any tax on gains within the bond is deferred until such time as the funds are repatriated onshore.
- In the upper air a dry off-shore wind from the Rocky Mountain plateau prevails throughout the summer; and in winter an onshore rain wind.
- Passengers then have the whole day to spend in Mexico, where they can enjoy many exciting onshore activities.Advertisement
- Embarkation operations were carried on almost entirely at " V " and " W " beaches, at both of which there were provisional breakwaters in existence furnishing some shelter when there was an onshore breeze.
- With astonishing scenery, there are many exciting onshore activities to enjoy.