Online payments sentence example
- In most cases, making online payments is easy to do and free of charge.
- Many people are concerned about internet security in regards to online payments and transactions.
- Do not shop or make online payments from public computers or any computer other than your own.
- Use caution when making online payments via shared computers or over unsecured Wi-Fi connections.
- Use secure portals such as PayPal to make online payments.Advertisement
- Provided you make your payment before 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, you receive same day posting for all online payments.
- Online users can schedule up to four online payments per account statement.
- If you input incorrect information, this will delay your ability to make online payments.
- It may even be beneficial to switch to making online payments.
- Registration provides you with access to numerous features including the ability to review past statements and transactions, view current statements and activity and even set up automated or one time online payments.Advertisement
- Making Discover Card online payments can save you time and help you make those last minute payments on time.
- Registration is required before cardholders are able to view account activity or make online payments.
- The website should be easy to use, have a tutorial or a number to call for support, and accept secure online payments.