One-window sentence example
- Moonlight streamed through one window while the rest of the house was dark.
- The tiny main room of the small dwelling was lit by one window.
- A decal with the symbol of the White God – a sun and moon with an arrow through it – was in the corner of one window.
- Within are monuments to the Glanville and Bourchier families, besides some good stained glass, one window being the work of William Morris.
- He walked until he recognized the Guardians' station, a single story house nestled between two similar houses and marked by a star and an arrow â€“ the White God's symbols â€“ in the corner of one window.Advertisement
- A decal with the symbol of the White God â€“ a sun and moon with an arrow through it â€“ was in the corner of one window.
- The shutters were all closed, except at one window which was open.
- Lengths vary and typically extend (telescoping rods) to fit a range of sizes to use with more than one window.
- Ocean View: Slightly larger than interior cabins, ocean view staterooms feature one window of a relatively moderate size.
- This information, along with the characteristics of the home help us arrive at our professional recommendations, which we work through with the homeowners until we all agree on one window make and model.Advertisement
- However, remember that adults should be able to open at least one window in every room easily in case of fire.