One-track sentence example
- Elise had a one-track mind and less diplomacy than either of them.
- The chief paths of depressions are from southwest to north-east across England; one track runs across the south-east and eastern counties, and is that followed by a large proportion of the summer and autumn storms, thereby perhaps helping to explain the peculiar liability of the east of England to damage from hail accompanying thunderstorms. A second track crosses central England, entering by the Severn estuary and leaving by the Humber or the Wash; while a third crosses the north of England from the neighbourhood of Morecambe Bay to the Tyne.
- The Racer: This wooden racing coaster, built in 1972, was famous for having one track running backwards for over 20 years.
- While there are a lot of different ways to record music -- including recording it live, all systems go, on one track -- most of the time when you record a song, each instrument or vocal is recorded onto its own "track."
- Although the song was Carey's sixth number one track in the U.S., she had failed to make a splash overseas.Advertisement