One-too-many sentence example
- As easy as a zombie is to drink, I assure you that one too many of these tasty drinks will turn you into an extra from the Night of the Living Brain Dead.
- The rate of suicide among adolescents is alarming, and most parents will agree that any suicide is one too many.
- The Skull Island sequence is slightly overlong with one too many set pieces.
- Yes, I know, perhaps I had too much sun out on the boat deck, spent too much time hoisting the jib, or perhaps been keelhauled one too many times, but this distinctive Sauvignon Blanc took me by a lovely surprise.
- Used to pushing the snooze button one too many times or just not hearing the alarm swhen it goes off?Advertisement
- Though her sparse version of the song stands in stark contrast to Houston's big and bold pop take, Parton's minimalism only adds to the sadness of the story of love that just has one too many obstacles.