One-step-at-a-time sentence example
- You can actually narrow down your search one step at a time in terms of pricing, brand, and features and save your finds for later use.
- Don't push your child too quickly; take it one step at a time.
- If you're a bit nervous about camera shopping, it helps to research your options and approach the task one step at a time.
- According to therapist Mark Tyrell, liars need to stop lying one step at a time.
- This proven method allows alcoholics to work through their addiction and walk down the path of recovery one step at a time.Advertisement
- The best way to approach a party menu is one step at a time.
- The good news is that you can change your mindset, and the result of your current situation, by committing to learn more about money management one step at a time.