One-step-ahead sentence example
- I'm one step ahead of where I was this morning.
- Hadrian didn't do anything wrong, David was just that one step ahead.
- Hadrian did n't do anything wrong, David was just that one step ahead.
- The trick to keeping an environment safe for children is to stay one step ahead of them at all times.
- Whether it be a color or a cut, funky looks are always one step ahead of the fashion trends.Advertisement
- Don't worry, Juicy is already one step ahead of the game with their Shirred Terry Tube Dresses that look super good over bikinis.
- Tapping into trends that spread like wildfire, Girbaud uses these influences to stay one step ahead of the game.
- That means you're one step ahead of quite a few people, and you're sure to do your research.
- These sites are known as "circumventors" and tend to be one step ahead of the censors.
- There are several sites (including Anonymizer) that have email updates as they move their proxy sites one step ahead of the blocking sites.Advertisement