One-pocket sentence example
- She had a cute hat she'd picked out and stuffed in one pocket of her backpack.
- That's just taking it out of one pocket and putting it into the other.
- Keep your drink in one pocket and your keys, phone, and so forth in the other.
- Usually a small, one-pocket women's wallet with a firm clasp to contain your change.
- Top styles are classic one-pocket, classic three pocket and classic crossover.Advertisement
- Top styles include one-pocket, V-neck cardigan, and two pocket.
- Top styles include one-pocket, four-pocket, and fashion mock wrap options.