One-night stand sentence example
- She felt like the morning after a drunk, one night stand.
- You got a one night stand on your bucket list?
- Which means, what happened between you and this Gabriel was more than a one night stand.
- Was she really a one night stand and science experiment he enjoyed toying with, like she told Damian?
- She needed time to compose herself to tell him about her one night stand.Advertisement
- It started when she had a one night stand with a serial killer.
- How did he tell his closest friend and benefactor he'd had a one night stand with his daughter?
- An adult dating chat can have romantic overtones and be part of a developing relationship,or it can be a down-and-dirty one night stand.
- If you're serious about finding a soulmate, not just a one-night-stand, don't use this kind of language until you know it's welcome.
- There are essentially two main types of escort dating services, one is to connect people together for a one night stand and the other is a more professional partner for an important event.Advertisement
- Or just wants to have a one night stand?
- Though he moved on rather quickly from Emma and shifted his attention to Izzy Cornwell (who he considered the love of his life and even proposed to), it was soon revealed that he had also impregnated Emma during their one night stand.