One-in-the-same sentence example
- Looks to me like Annie Quincy and Mrs. Martin ain't one in the same for sure.
- Finally, the likeness of an edible species to a warningly coloured inedible one in the same locality is termed " pseudaposematic," in allusion to the pretentiousness or falsity of the warning signal.
- But it is impossible for anyone who takes Pascal's simply as he finds them in connexion with the facts of Pascal's history to question his theological orthodoxy, understanding by theological orthodoxy the acceptance of revelation and dogma; it is equally impossible for any one in the same condition to declare him absolutely content with dogma and revelation.
- Sometimes exfoliation and cleansing are one in the same.
- The groom could wear a shirt in white, or a colored one in the same family.Advertisement
- Marketers insist that Baby Boomers are all one in the same.
- Leave some space between candles if you're going to burn more than one in the same room, and make sure your room has good ventilation before burning a bunch of candles together.
- To Virgo, sex and love are one in the same.