One hundred sentence example
- Somebody taped two one-hundred dollar bills to my computer!
- You'll also need rope, not cut from your outside clothes line, but a couple of lengths of one-hundred and fifty feet each of 9 or 10mm line.
- One-hundred percent down will be the most expensive but the quality and the comfort are superb.
- Although manufacturers and researchers are not one-hundred percent clear whether or not melamine is the exact cause of the pet deaths, melamine was found in the urine of the cats who died.
- An ancient Vietnamese myth recounts the happy marital union a farmer and a landlord's daughter with the help of an ancient god and a one-hundred section bamboo tree.Advertisement
- Over one-hundred versions of Crue songs are tabbed out here including Afraid, Bad Boy Boogie, If I Die Tomorrow, Primal Scream, Saints of Los Angeles, Wild Side and more.
- GuitareTab - Over one-hundred and thirty tabs are available at this classic Internet tab site including multiple versions for Circle, Everything Ends, I Am Hated, Left Behind and more.
- Over one-hundred and seventy tab versions are available here, with the most popular being Before I Forget, Duality, Wait and Bleed, Vermillion, Left Behind and Purity.
- The Tie Bar has all of their handmade, one-hundred percent silk ties listed at just $15.00 or $20.00 for extra-long styles.
- One-hundred percent cotton means you'll stay cool, and the coconut shell buttons make a nice addition.Advertisement
- Some are so complex that they can have over one-hundred steps and use multiple pieces of origami paper.
- The cost for sexy Halloween costumes falls mostly between twenty dollars on the low end, and one-hundred dollars or more on the high-end.
- While that can translate into the occasional bruised feelings for his partner, you can be one-hundred percent sure that there is no malice involved.
- One of the classic Pilates exercises is the one-hundred.
- You will then use your outstretched arms to pump up and down, alternating between five inhales and five exhales until you reach one-hundred.Advertisement
- At one-hundred (100) another word cent is added, one-thousand (1,000), mille, one million (1,000,000) is million and a billion (1,000,000,000) is a milliard.
- The company specializes in embroidery and uses high quality materials to make its lingerie, including one-hundred percent cotton muslin and voile, polyester, linen and jersey, as well as pure silk satin and georgette.