One-drop sentence example
- She looked at the instructions again and saw the queen depicted with one drop of what she assumed was blood.
- When prescribed it is generally rendered more soluble in water by the addition of dilute sulphuric acid or of citric acid, one drop of the former or 4ths of a grain of the latter being used for each grain of the quinine sulphate.
- If two natures, divine and human, are added to each other, what can the humanity be except one drop in the ocean of divine power, wisdom, goodness ?
- Put one drop of red food coloring into a bowl and add the marzipan.
- Add one drop of 0.5M potassium thiocyanate to a second test tube.Advertisement
- A number of flasks containing a nutrient medium were each inoculated with one drop of this mixture; it was found that some remained sterile, and Lister assumed that the remaining flasks each contained a pure culture.
- Standard cribs typically offer at least one drop side, and some actually feature drop sides on both sides of the baby bed.
- Place one drop of tea tree oil in twenty drops of distilled water.
- If you're looking for a perfume that wears well while offering a wide range of scent varieties, you may be interested in switching to an oil based fragrance such as One Drop Perfume.
- You can expect that an application of just a few drops of scented oil will cover all of your pulse points, hence the name One Drop Perfume.Advertisement
- DTT methodology has been likened to controlling the river of information and interaction that typically confronts the child with autism such that it is presented one drop at a time.
- Fill the container with one cup of water and add one drop of liquid dish detergent.
- Next, add your food coloring, one drop at a time.