One-and-one sentence example
- We can define two as one and one, and three as one and one and one; but we obviously cannot continue this method for ever.
- Thus two still means one and one, but three means two and one, not one and one and one.
- I believe in one and one only true God, Father Almighty, maker of all things, visible and invisible.
- Thus by combined induction and identification we apprehend that one and one are the same as two, that there is no difference between a triangle and a three-sided rectilineal figure, that a whole must be greater than its part by being the whole, that inter-resisting bodies necessarily force one another apart, otherwise they would not be interresisting but occupy the same place at the same moment.
- Chest compressions are delivered by placing the heel of one hand over the lower half of the sternum and depressing about one to one and one half inches per compression.Advertisement
- The chest is compressed about one and one half to two inches per compression.
- We especially recommend this look (along with its white counterpart above) for its height of one and one fourth heel.
- It is recommended that healthy adults consume one and one half to two cups of fruit per day.
- If she's happy with the selection, the experience is sure to be a positive one and one that she'll remember for life.