Oncologist sentence example
- We will soon go back to the oncologist to determine they best time to start systemic chemo.
- The radiation oncologist uses radiation to treat cancer, while the surgical oncologist performs surgery to diagnose or treat cancer.
- If none is found, treatment is discontinued, but patients are advised to see their oncologist and orthopedic surgeon every two or three months for the following year.
- Before embarking on a course of treatment using alternative remedies for cancer, make sure you find a good herbalist or naturopath you can work with, and include your oncologist in the conversation.
- The oncologist is a physician who specializes in cancer care and usually coordinates the treatment plan, directing chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and any treatment that does not involve radiation or surgery.Advertisement
- An oncologist decides on the specific chemotherapy drug or combination of drugs that will work best for each patient.
- The results of x rays, other imaging tests, and tumor samples taken during biopsy or surgery will help the oncologist determine how much the cancer has spread.
- Women with estrogen-dependent cancers shouldn't take DHEA without consultation with their oncologist.