Oncogenes sentence example
- We are collaborating on an exhaustive molecular characterisation of cancer cell lines to identify novel oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes in ovarian cancer.
- Gene therapy Scientists are studying oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes.
- The significance of the abnormalities has been discussed in relation to sites of cellular oncogenes.
- They also suggest that the HIV-1 envelope gene could interact with human oncogenes that have Chi sequences.
- However, the inserted transposon efficiently creates mutations in genes such as recessive oncogenes associated with cancer.Advertisement
- Further rounds of infection with other recombinant virus constructs could allow introduction of other oncogenes.
- Additionally, it slows the growth of target cells and inhibits the expression of certain oncogenes.
- These included increased expression of several oncogenes, as well as decreased expression of several tumor suppressor genes and genes that regulate airway inflammation.
- This paradigm is currently being extended to determine if other transcription factor fusion oncogenes confer similar self-renewal properties.
- However, a strong synergism between the v- raf and v- myc oncogenes was revealed.Advertisement