Oncogene sentence example
- The helper virus envelope glycoprotein affects the disease specificity of a recombinant murine leukemia virus carrying a v- myc oncogene.
- Oncogene inactivation uses the same techniques employed for dominantly inherited monogenic diseases.
- A change in the DNA causes a special gene called an oncogene to be switched on.
- No single activated oncogene can be detected in a transformation assay.
- Investigation showed the retroviral vector used to load a gene into bone marrow cells had inadvertently carried its DNA into a known oncogene.Advertisement
- The candidate oncogene ZNF217 is frequently amplified in colon cancer.
- Among other things, changes of gene dosage and/or oncogene activation are mentioned as factors possibly influencing the characteristics of this non-random pattern.