Ona sentence example
- A laboratory method is to mix solutions of sodium nitromethane, CH 2: NO(ONa), and mercuric chloride, a yellow basic salt being formed at the same time.
- It flows generally east by south through a tortuous valley as far as Miranda de Ebro, passing through the celebrated Roman bridge known as La Horadada ("the perforated"), near Ona in Burgos.
- Naphthol yellow S., C10H4(ONa) (NO 2) 2 S0 3 Na, prepared by the action of nitric acid on a-naphthol - 2.4.
- Tooun- problems (tooun, rising, seems to be the difference between the shares of two sets of persons dividing an amount between them ona lower and a higher scale).
- A copy of it, in the poet's own Northumbrian dialect, and in a handwriting of the 8th century, appears ona blank page of the Moore MS. of Beeda's History; and five other Latin MSS.Advertisement
- He explains the reactions thus: O ?ONa CH 3 ï¿½C < +NaOC2H5=CH3ï¿½C -0C2H5, ?
- The town occupies the slope of a hill, and stretches into the valley through which the river Ona flows.
- The advance is marked by the removals of the capital forward from Cangas de Ona to Oviedo, from Oviedo to Leon, and by the settlement of adventurous frontier men in the ancient Bardulia, which from their peels, and towers of strength, gained the name of Castilla the castles.
- Pepper, Dingler's Jour., 1863, 167, p. 39): 2Zn0-1-4NaN03= 2Zn(ONa) 2 +2N 2 +50 2; by the use of cuprous chloride which when mixed with clay and sand, moistened with water and heated in a current of air at 100-200Ã‚° C. yields an oxychloride, which latter yields oxygen when heated to 400Ã‚° C (A.
- He explains the reactions thus: O ?ONa CH 3 Ã¯¿½C < +NaOC2H5=CH3Ã¯¿½C -0C2H5, ?Advertisement