On-your-bike sentence example
- dynamo system on your bike means that a light is always with you.
- Get on your bike or go off-road in a jeep or a buggy!
- Stay aware when you are on your bike - don't wear a personal stereo or use a mobile phone whilst cycling.
- Stay aware when you are on your bike - do n't wear a personal stereo or use a mobile phone whilst cycling.
- Having many gears on your bike will greatly increase your hill climbing speed during races.Advertisement
- You can ride your bike to work instead of driving, or hop on your bike next time you need to run errands.
- When you are on your bike and going very fast, the last thing you need is to have anything impede your sight.
- Some stores offer a "test range" where you can "test drive" goggles, either on your bike in a controlled area or by simulating different conditions with assorted light bulbs and electric fans to imitate wind.
- So where do you shop for your goggles or sun glasses before hopping back on your bike?
- You won't have to tolerate contacts if you're not normally a fan of wearing those either, in order to have a safe trip on your bike.Advertisement
- It's a good idea to purchase a luggage rack for your motorcycle even if you only plan to camp for a few days at a time, so you can make the most of the limited storage space available on your bike.
- For example, if you are going to go for an intense bike ride, get on your bike and first ride at a very slow pace, gradually increasing your speed with each minute that goes by.