On-watch sentence example
- He'd already got one. ' S. E. Harper, 3rd engineer on watch down below at the time of the sinking.
- Mother-of-Pearl Iridescent, milky interior shell of the fresh water mollusk that is sliced thin and used on watch dials.
- Arabic Numerals: The familiar style of numerals (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) used on watch faces.
- For additional information on watch band sizes, check out the sizing guide at Old School Leather Company.
- Casio provides detailed instructions on watch maintenance and care.Advertisement