On-top-of-the-world sentence example
- The funny thing was, I was on top of the world.
- Imagine you are a defense contractor on top of the world.
- The backdrop to the hole with an old stone wall underling the Huddersfield Town center landscape makes you feel on top of the world.
- Then, the next time you flirt, do it with that energy you have when you feel on top of the world.
- Between his conquest today and the crisp fall air, he felt on top of the world.Advertisement
- Do you remember that feeling of flying or being on top of the world?
- Indeed, Jack Dawson felt on top of the world with his newfound love - that is, until the ship sank.
- Although these teenage heartthrobs are on top of the world now, their rise to the top wasn't overnight.
- Although she was on top of the world in terms of sales and critical acclaim, Winehouse's tours in support of Back in Black turned out to be largely disastrous.