On-top-of-that sentence example
- On top of that, you will have a salad plate and on top of that you will have a soup bowl.
- In this case, you should have a charger/base plate in place, and then put the pre-plated course on top of that plate, clearing each course before you deliver the next one.
- Then you are ready to begin layering your compost materials on top of that base.
- It's undeniably Zelda and extremely well-made on top of that.
- "I can see Sterling Vineyards on top of that hill, but how do you get there from here?"Advertisement
- For a child aged eight years and older, and for larger children under age eight, two hands are used for compressions, with the heel of one hand on the lower half of the sternum and the heel of the other hand on top of that hand.
- Don't forget that on top of that monthly payment, borrowers still have to pay property taxes, insurance or fees and assessments.
- A margin is also added to the rate, so the borrower ends up paying the Libor rate + a certain percentage on top of that rate.
- Adding 100 percent of the RDA of vitamin E on top of that might be the straw that broke the camel's back and my make you sick.
- Lace Leggings: Layer up with pair of lace leggings and a skirt on top of that.Advertisement
- So on top of that logo (inspired by the show's, albeit slightly modified, logo), I put the tag line "Welcome to the world of..."
- Finally, the Axxium top coat is applied on top of that and dried under the UV light for two minutes.