On-the-wagon sentence example
- He eyed the space beside her on the wagon seat suspiciously.
- She sat up quickly, bumping her head on the wagon.
- Lifting her into strong arms, he deposited her roughly on the wagon seat.
- He bought some battery powered lights to hang on the wagon and Gerald helped him pile hay on the wagon.
- Cassie leaned forward on the wagon seat, squinting anxiously into the incandescent sunrise.Advertisement
- April 2 1995 Irwell, now ready to go, is turned on the wagon turntable at Marley Hill by Driver Andrew Knott.