On-the-up sentence example
- He's been on the up and up with us to date.
- docklands based young photographer Mark Okoh is a man on the up.
- thirteenth century the fortunes of Bridport were on the up.
- By the early thirteenth century the fortunes of Bridport were on the up.
- Tanner on the up and coming show Full House.Advertisement
- Next, once you agree that everything is on the up and up, you need to talk to a representative at the Department of Motor Vehicles in the state where your car is registered.
- However, remember that not every site you access is on the up and up.
- The Etomi Pro music download service promises users free song downloads, but is everything on the up and up?
- While most reality TV casting notices are on the up and up, there are always scammers who will try to get you to pay for their services, or people who are trying to film a low-budget series that will likely never get off the ground.