On-the-square sentence example
- Mounting his own pulpit in St Mark's he quietly related the events of the day to the faithful assembled in the church, and then withdrew to his cell, while the mob on the square outside was clamouring for his blood.
- Continuing these experiments, they found that in acetylene gas under ordinary pressures the decomposition brought about in one portion of the gas, either by heat or the firing in it of a small detonator, did not spread far beyond the point at which the decomposition started, while if the acetylene was compressed to a pressure of more than 30 lb on the square inch, the decomposition travelled throughout the mass and became in reality detonation.
- They were decapitated on the square outside the Hradcany palace where the estates met on that day (August 22).
- Eventually he settles on the square based on the diagonal of the original square.
- Couples move pieces about the gameboard following the instructions on the square.Advertisement
- Full Flap shoulder bag - This is a classically designed handbag with a full front flap and soft rounded corners on the square shaped body.
- The face is quite similar to the face on the square metal alarm clock as are the features.
- This information is based on the square footage of the mobile home in addition to recent sales of comparable mobile homes within the vicinity.