On-the-record sentence example
- I didn't give them the time of day, except to confirm what you told me on the record.
- The value in terms of arc of the scale of the record can be obtained by measuring the distance between the magnet mirror and the recording drum, and in most observations it is such that a millimetre on the record represents one minute of arc. The time scale ordinarily employed is 15 mm.
- The tragedy of Lucrece Borgia, coequal in beauty and power with its three precursors, followed next year in the humbler garb of prose; but the prose of Victor Hugo stands higher on the record of poetry than the verse of any lesser dramatist or poet.
- A widowed person may be able to claim on the record of a spouse or deceased spouse.
- Over 10,000 conductive fibers in the stabilizer brush neutralize static charges on the record surface and conduct them to the ground.Advertisement
- Level is the closest Jack comes on the record to wailing away on his guitar and flat-out rocking.
- If you prefer placing the needle on the record and picking it back up when the side is finished playing, than choose a manual arm.
- Try to play along and match the groove that the guitarist plays on the record.