On-the-receiving-end sentence example
- The Iraqi dictator has been on the receiving end of punitive sanctions for ten years now.
- Racial minorities know only too well what it feels like to be on the receiving end of this unthinking prejudice.
- Dan found himself on the receiving end of several scolding lectures; one concerned nurse advised him that he would have to start being more responsible now that he was getting married.
- Being on the receiving end of the fist of Mike Tyson, the man was knocked to the ground and subsequently transported to a local hospital from which he was soon released.
- Be warned, though; you may find yourself on the receiving end of a prank the following year on April 1.Advertisement
- When you do so, the person on the receiving end will see your number as private, unavailable, or blocked.
- When it comes to hairstyles, female celebrities are constantly on the receiving end of compliments and critiques galore.
- If you're on the receiving end of this come-hither look, pat yourself on the back.
- Relationship breakups can be difficult, whether you are the one who has ended the relationship or you are on the receiving end of a breakup speech.
- You wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a snapped band.Advertisement