On-the-prowl sentence example
- The great white hunter was on the prowl.
- I'd never drive with my own plates when I'm on the prowl for little people.
- "I hadn.t noticed," Kris said and took another sip, aware his brother was always on the prowl for some weakness to exploit.
- I asked, fear creeping in like a cat on the prowl.
- Some Cossacks on the prowl for booty fell in with the Emperor and very nearly captured him.Advertisement
- When you're on the prowl for free baby shower games, try to keep in mind what others will enjoy.
- Barns are full of places and things that a cat has to search through while he's on the prowl.
- The dating scene in bars and in the aisles of grocery stores just isn't what it's cracked up to be, and online dating can be a fun new avenue for a woman on the prowl.
- Try sending an e-mail to close family members and friends (be sure to blind carbon copy recipients so they don't get the e-mail addresses of everyone in your in-box) letting them know you're on the prowl.
- Websites: You don't even have to sign up for a class or go on the prowl for a how-to book if you're comfortable learning online.Advertisement
- Now more than ever, bargain hunters are on the prowl for men's dress shirt sales.
- If you're undecided on what you want but you're on the prowl for a hot pair of designer shades, check out the 100 Most Popular Shades section of the site for inspiration.
- Given the popularity of their mobile phones, it should come as little surprise that many people are on the prowl for Motorola cell phone signal boosters.
- Fancy up like you're single and on the prowl because for tonight, you are.