On-the-money sentence example
- And when had Denton learned about the stipulations on the money?
- In several of the states, New South Wales and South Australia proper, the railways yield more than the interest paid by the government on the money borrowed for their construction.
- Littre and others, with Comte's approval, published an appeal for subscriptions, and on the money thus contributed Comte subsisted for the remaining nine years of his life.
- Remember Burlingtonâ€”the postmark on the money sent to that Cece gal?
- The funding of the proposal will be by a private sector concessionaire, who will raise funds on the money markets.Advertisement
- Afterwards their strength declined, because the people became more prosperous, because the national Democratic party in 1896 and 1900 adopted their views on the money question, and because of the unpopularity of a coalition with Republicans, which made it necessary to give the coloured people a share of the offices.
- Balance transfers from higher interest rates are particularly attractive to many individuals who feel they are paying too much on the money that they owe, and that each payment barely chips away at their debt.
- In 2005, Hatch was indicted for tax evasion after it came to light that he had never paid taxes on the money he received from the show, as well as income he earned in promoting the show through interviews and other media.
- FretPlay: FretPlay's motto complete, accurate and free is usually right on the money in the tabs they provide.
- It allows you to save for retirement while deferring income tax on the money placed into your account.Advertisement
- The monthly payments are tax-deductible and there are no taxes due on the money when it is used to pay for the retiree's medical costs.
- Though you will be approved for a specific amount that can be withdrawn at any time you wish, you will only make payments on the money you use.
- As a supplement to their newsletter, the Economides released America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money in 2007.
- Many people like the fact that they do not have to worry about the taxes on the money they have earned under their annuity until they are ready to cash out the annuity.
- With this type of investment plan, the annuitant is not taxed on any of the interest earned on the money until he or she starts to receive payments.Advertisement
- Funds are contributed on the employee's behalf on a tax-free basis and no tax is payable on the money until it is withdrawn.
- This girl is the real deal, with the pipes to deliver jazzy, soulful songs that are right on the money every time.