On-the-carpet sentence example
- She bent over, gagged and vomited between her legs on the carpet.
- She caught up to him at the door, surprising him with the quiet of her bare feet on the carpet and gave him a hug from behind, burying her head against his back and holding on for a long while.
- Kevin maintains you can still see the bloodstains on the carpet.
- This may include things like cracked window panes, stains or burns on the carpet or any damaged items of furniture.
- I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.Advertisement
- From the moment you get your Mini Racetrack, you'll be dying to spread out on the carpet and get racy.
- And do you remember how we rolled hard-boiled eggs in the ballroom, and suddenly two old women began spinning round on the carpet?
- She dropped the straightening irons to the floor, which proceeded to leave burn marks on the carpet.
- Once you find the best price on the carpet you like, have the vendor send someone out to measure the area you'll be covering.
- How much will children and pets be a factor on the carpet?Advertisement
- Sometimes, there is a need to install baseboards or special stair fixtures depending on the carpet installation location.
- Finally, there are a couple of health issues that might cause him to rub his rear on the carpet.
- I also like to spray this mix on the carpet and furniture before vacuuming.
- This will help to keep the liquid from ending up on the front of the doll or on the carpet.
- At $29.95, it can be rolled or folded into your suitcase, and although it is only 3/16 of an inch thick, it works well for practicing yoga on the carpet in your hotel room or as a barrier over a rented yoga mat.Advertisement
- Passengers track snow and rain into the vehicle on their shoes, and this moisture sits on the carpet.
- If you step in mud before getting into your van, you'll end up depositing that mud on the carpet.
- High traffic areas can get stain with dirt, pets can spoil the carpet with waste and kids are infamous for dumping everything from Kool Aid to food to paint on the carpet.