On-the-cards sentence example
- The Chinese prepare a rouge, said to be from safflower, which, spread on the cards on which it is sold, has a brilliant metallic green lustre, but when moistened and applied to the skin assumes a delicate carmine tint.
- Orkney maritime museum on the cards Orkney could get its own maritime museum, with the OIC looking at three possible sites.
- A lead of 38 runs on a sticky wicket with more rain on the cards looked like a winning lead for England.
- Please place your money on the cards or I may get muddled in the reckoning.
- In other words, if the teenager fails to make a payment the responsibility legally falls onto the parents, even though they did not make purchases on the cards.Advertisement
- As this practice continues, the bills on the cards continue to rise if not paid off promptly each month.
- Use your imagination when choosing themes and layouts, and look for papers that coordinate with the colors and images on the cards.
- If, however, a trip to the beach is not on the cards for a while, take a look online.
- Using the words on the cards they are holding, the other players try to "match" the word that was read.
- This means that each card is assigned a point value and each trick has a different point value dependent on the cards it contains.Advertisement
- When shopping for business holiday greeting cards, you'll want to decide whether or not you plan to sign the cards yourself or have your company's name and an appropriate greeting pre-printed on the cards.
- You can change the colors and fonts on the cards and type in your personal contact information.
- Among the different formats, you can choose also choose cards by how they arrange the information on the cards.
- A military career was not initially on the cards as he left school and worked as an apprentice watchmaker and pawnbroker for eighteen months.