On-tap sentence example
- At any given time, there are six cask ales on tap.
- Perhaps she could use " Wine On Tap " and with this cheeky little corkscrew she can have it!
- Offices have access to drinking water (not yet with added fluoride) it is provided on tap.
- A fourth installment of the Bourne series is on tap for 2011, as well as a sequel to the film Rounders.
- Head down to the Zone to check out what they have on tap.Advertisement
- Imagine the smoothest, sleekest, most gleaming tresses possible and you'll have some idea of what's on tap for fall.
- In February, designers unveil their upcoming fall collections, while in September they showcase what is on tap for the following spring.
- Twelve beers on tap and a full drink menu will keep the proceedings well lubricated.
- Couple your meal with one of the bar's many imported and domestic beer in bottles and on tap.
- For the adult diners, there is a beer and wine menu, which also includes non-alcoholic beers and several ales on tap.Advertisement