On-t sentence example
- i it will be seen that in order to strike T the axis must be directed to G' at a height above T equal to TG, while the line of sight or line joining the notch of the tangent sight and apex of the dispart or foresight must be (/ ?` directed on T.
- My flesh creeps, and my body all does quake, When I think o n't, I cannot sleep in peace !
- On the 9th of February 1589 he preached at Paul's Cross a sermon on t John iv.
- xto on t.
- My flesh creeps, and my body all does quake, When I think on't, I cannot sleep in peace!Advertisement
- above the lake), falling with steep cliffs towards the lake, fringes it on the south; a massive, deeply-ravined highland occupies the space between the Irkut and the Angara; the Onot and Baikal ridges (also Primorskiy) run along its northwest shore, striking it diagonally; an Alpine complex of yet unexplored mountains rises on its north-east shore; the Barguzin range impinges upon it obliquely in the east; and the Ulanburgasu mountains intrude into the delta of the Selenga.
- When you wear cool designs on T shirts, you can make people laugh, inspire a stranger to strike up a conversation with you, or just get a nod of approval in response to the art you've chosen or the witty quip across your chest.
- Some are funny, some are snarky, and some are just absurd, but there is an abundance of cool designs on T shirts here.