On-sight sentence example
- She recognized Jule on sight and couldn't help but feel surprised.
- If these people had been from the elite class, they'd have shot her on sight.
- He knew on sight he wanted her.
- Of course, a lot of people knew her on sight - people she didn't even know.
- It is usually required where overseas officials are not able to determine on sight the authenticity of United Kingdom documents.Advertisement
- It is fairly simple to utilize the replacement service on Sight Direct.
- There are also hotels, restaurants and shops on-sight for attendees who need a break from riding rides, and of course, the famed Blackpool Tower.
- At this age the baby recognizes a person on sight and smiles.
- This is one of those looks that you either take to immediately or hate on sight.