On-side sentence example
- In actively growing neoplasmata, certainly, the indirect method prevails largely, but seems to go on side by side with the direct.
- The scribes were mainly busied with the law; but no religion can subsist on mere law; and the systematization of the prophetic hopes, and of those more ideal parts of the other sacred literature which, because ideal and dissevered from the present, were now set on one line with the prophecies, went on side by side with the systematization of the law, by means of a harmonistic exegesis, which sought to gather up every prophetic image in one grand panorama of the issue of Israel's and the world's history.
- The worship of other gods is represented, not as something which went on side by side with Yahweh-worship (cf.
- The 14th century, so full of varied religious life, made it manifest that the two different ideas of a life of separation from the world which in earlier times had lived on side by side within the medieval church were irreconcilable.
- suede with dark brown gola stripes and gold gola logo on side of shoe.Advertisement
- The hounds were joined into one pack, and "Uncle" and Nicholas rode on side by side.
- Beige suede with dark brown gola stripes and gold gola logo on side of shoe.
- Rather than try and pay extortionate rents on the main streets of cities, Slaters menswear stores are located on side streets and on upper floors of buildings, making them harder to find but cheaper to maintain.
- Just Jared has a small collection of Grammy photos where her hands are near her stomach and the fabric billows out on side shots.