On-route sentence example
- I jumped in and explained that Molly was at our house and Julie was on route to the Boston airport.
- Loading John's body upon a small wagon, they head for the grand bazaar, on route for the citadel.
- The end credits thank every roadside diner on Route 66.
- Draw your own conclusion but the EUropean Union is already on route with its collapsing currency to violent disintegration.
- Take a change of clothes with you, as you're likely to get muddy on route.Advertisement
- However, on route we lost TB Bloom, probably taken in by the local rozzers under the vagrancy act.
- Note: Just outside Fallobour town on route 113 is a glass item maker who will make glass items if you bring him ash.