On-road sentence example
- In manufacturing districts and near large towns loads of 30 tons may come on road bridges, and county and borough authorities insist on provision being made for such loads.
- Protective front headlight grille for use off-road (not homologated for on-road use ).
- Super novice Plus Designed for the total novice rider Course includes CBT, Theory, on road Training, Test.
- Dozens of squashed fire salamanders seen on road here - no live ones!
- Still, its a nice move to propose an extra thirty quid on road tax for the ' Chelsea tractors ' .Advertisement
- There would be a shift from money being spent on road building to money being spent on the rail network.
- Dozens of squashed fire salamanders seen on road here - no live ones !
- Diesel spills on road surfaces are a menace to anyone on two wheels.
- Still, its a nice move to propose an extra thirty quid on road tax for the ' chelsea tractors '.
- Team Delphine is a competitive women's cycling team focusing on road racing.Advertisement
- Kit RC vehicles can be purchased for either off-road or on-road racing.