On-road sentence example
- Live Load on Road Bridges.
- In manufacturing districts and near large towns loads of 30 tons may come on road bridges, and county and borough authorities insist on provision being made for such loads.
- Protective front headlight grille for use off-road (not homologated for on-road use ).
- informed decision-making on road transport schemes.
- longish ride - roughly 40-50 miles, on road.Advertisement
- Super novice Plus Designed for the total novice rider Course includes CBT, Theory, on road Training, Test.
- riding off-road on a MTB has a lower expected average speed than riding on-road on a racing bike.
- overkill for most on-road purposes, and with the penalty of extra weight and probably higher rolling resistance.
- psychoactive substances use on road accidents has been adopted the 27 November 2003.
- Dozens of squashed fire salamanders seen on road here - no live ones!Advertisement
- diesel spills on road surfaces are a menace to anyone on two wheels.
- Still, its a nice move to propose an extra thirty quid on road tax for the ' Chelsea tractors ' .
- There would be a shift from money being spent on road building to money being spent on the rail network.
- Dozens of squashed fire salamanders seen on road here - no live ones !
- Diesel spills on road surfaces are a menace to anyone on two wheels.Advertisement
- Still, its a nice move to propose an extra thirty quid on road tax for the ' chelsea tractors '.
- Team Delphine is a competitive women's cycling team focusing on road racing.
- Kit RC vehicles can be purchased for either off-road or on-road racing.