On-point sentence example
- While it's not actually necessary for the groom's cake to have anything to do with the bride's cake or the rest of the wedding as a whole, some brides and grooms like for everything at their wedding to be thematically on point.
- She's got acting skills, but this isn't about Latifah, it's about Dakota, so let's get back on point here.
- Many classic horror movie posters are on-point graphical representations of the film's name like the Ring 2 poster representing a large, ominous ring.
- Kohl's is a great online site to turn to because they typically have a wide selection of lingerie and their prices are usually on point as well.
- Erin says she loves fashion, boys and is always on point with her clothes, hair and makeup.Advertisement
- By all means, if you're a company you probably have that information that nobody else has, but just make sure you stay on point and really own whatever space or niche that you do own.
- If you don't mind spending a bit more, several digital cameras up the ante on point and shoot imaging by offering consumers professional quality features that yield pro results.
- Wearing swim fins actually forces the ankles to fully extend into a straight line, similar to a ballet dancer on point.
- Members also earn a certain number of points per dollar spent and receive rewards certificates based on point totals.
- The main key or docks was now to be found on Point.Advertisement