On-off sentence example
- "Yes," she said, confused about his on-off moods.
- Seal-hunting is carried on off the Volga mouth, and every year about 40,000 of Phoca vitulina are killed to the north of the Manghishlak peninsula on the east side of the Caspian.
- Any one with a finger on the GPS on-off switch can shut down civil aviation.
- Back at her flat, Anna's on-off boyfriend Quex has re-appeared.
- The on-off couple decided to call time on their relationship after a series of arguments about the actor's commitment to the Brazilian supermodel.Advertisement
- If the smoke detector circuit is fitted with an on/off switch, you should ensure that the system is switched on at all times.
- The on-off couple decided to call time on their relationship after a series of arguments about the actor 's commitment to the Brazilian supermodel.
- Press G to toggle images on/off on a page.
- Wireless on/off and voice recorder buttons are located on the side of the device, along with a handy locking switch.
- If you buy a power cord with an on/off switch and plug all your appliances in it, you can simply turn it off and thus prevent leaving anything on standby.Advertisement
- Try looking into tie-side shorts with wider waistbands for comfort or dresses with tie shoulder straps for an easy on-off dressing.
- She has an on/off switch and also powers off on her own if no one plays with her for a while to help conserve the batteries.
- The lip of the metal drink container fits into the container guide, causing the on/off actuator to become engaged which turns the mixer automatically turns on.
- For the models that do not have an on/off switch, you turn the unit on and off by plugging it in or unplugging it as needed.
- Power On/Off - Pressing the Power On/Off button turns the appliance on or off.Advertisement
- Press the On/Off button and the hand mixer will turn on.
- Consider traveling on off peak travel days, such as Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- These jersey nightgowns often have a button placket in the front, for easy on-off.