On-its-merits sentence example
- Galater (1897); Perrot, De Galatia 1 In the unsettled state of this controversy, weight naturally attaches to the opinion of experts on either side; and the above statement, while opposed to the view taken in the following article on the epistle, must be taken on its merits.
- The convict is not eligible for release or licence, but when the time of conditional liberation would have formerly arrived the case is submitted to the authorities and dealt with on its merits.
- Each case must be taken on its merits.
- The RPTS is strictly impartial and every case it handles is decided on its merits.
- slavish following, however - we consider it essential to treat each program or project on its merits.Advertisement
- Ours is not a slavish following, however - we consider it essential to treat each program or project on its merits.