On-drugs sentence example
- I think he's on drugs.
- His body assured her he wasn't on drugs when she'd healed him, and she couldn't grasp that any normal party would upset the usually jovial young man.
- Of course, if he was on drugs and running around with a vampire chick at parties instead of going to Indiana like he was supposed to, she shouldn't be surprised he'd spilled the beans.
- Our strategy is to focus on drugs prescribed by specialist clinicians, a market we can service effectively with our planned specialist sales force.
- It demonstrates what drug law reformers have been saying for decades, that the war on drugs has failed and is often actively counterproductive.Advertisement
- The following section has been designed to provide factual, accurate information on drugs.
- The war on drugs is clearly focused on those areas where the left wing guerrilla movements are located.
- It is time to acknowledge the war on drugs is just not winnable.
- The last thing we need is a General leading a ' war on drugs ' against the nation's youth.
- The study also looked at the risks of suicidal behavior with patients on drugs.Advertisement
- The last thing we need is a General leading a ' war on drugs ' against the nation 's youth.
- It is important to note that just because your teen (or a friend) is exhibiting some of these changes, it does not automatically mean he is on drugs.
- The Eric Dane tape is a video that was somehow leaked to the online tabloids, in which actor Eric Dane, his wife and one of their friends hangs around an apartment in the nude, apparently high on drugs.
- Pharmacological-Referring to therapy that relies on drugs.
- Often they are on drugs or acting on bizarre impulses.Advertisement