On-a-stick sentence example
- The magnetical needle, and its suspension on a stick or straw in water, are clearly described in La Bible Guiot, a poem probably of the r3th century, by Guiot de Provins, wherein we are told that through the magnet (la manette or l'amaniere), an ugly brown stone to which iron turns of its own accord, mariners possess an art that cannot fail them.
- Shortly after this picture was taken, I was hit over the head with an inflated bladder on a stick.
- Dont go for the paper round thing - sheer hell on a stick.
- The officer walked in front, leaning on a stick and slightly limping.
- The meat, usually lamb or beef, is grilled or broiled on a stick or skewer.Advertisement
- Kushiage is similar to yakitori in that it is meat on a stick but it is different in the way it is cooked.
- American audience members clamored for someone's head on a stick.
- The traditional hot dogs roasted on a stick are one of the most simple campfire meals you can cook.
- If you need to sweeten your breath a few minutes before meeting the interviewer, pop a small breath mint rather than chomp on a stick of chewing gum.
- Whether you want to affix it to your face or have it on a stick is something you can determine later.Advertisement