On-a-roll sentence example
- He was the one who switched the bones, killing two stones with one bird—" "I think you've got that a bit mixed up," Dean offered, but Fred was on a roll.
- Dean continued to feel miserable but Fred was on a roll.
- Fred was on a roll as Dean knew he'd be.
- You're on a roll.
- The steady mass, however, is much larger, being too kilos (or 220 Ib); the magnification is from 80 to loo; and the registration is effected on a roll of smoked paper.Advertisement
- He was the one who switched the bones, killing two stones with one birdâ€”" "I think you've got that a bit mixed up," Dean offered, but Fred was on a roll.
- The BBC, to put it in the popular English vernacular, is " on a roll " with its French for Africa service.
- Yahtzee: In this simple game success depends on a roll of the dice, but the multiple point combinations easily teach mathematical skills, statistics, and other valuable lessons.
- Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze are more like clowns than villains, spouting off ridiculous dialog in silly costumes and in this case, belong more on the pages of the comic instead of on a roll of film.