Omphalodes sentence example
- Amongst other lichens affording red, purple or brown dyes may be mentioned Ramalina scopulorum, Parmelia, saxatilis and P. omphalodes, Umbilicaria pustulate and several species of Gyrophora, Urceolaria scruposa, all of which are more or less employed as domestic dyes.
- Omphalodes linifolia (Venus's Navelwort): hardy, I ft., white.
- Navelwort (Omphalodes) - Pretty dwarf rock or mountain plants belonging to the Borage order.
- Omphalodes Cappadocica - A new and brilliant addition that should be grown by all.
- Creeping Forget-me-Not (Omphalodes Verna) - A pretty hardy plant, bearing in early spring handsome flowers of a deep clear blue with white throats.Advertisement