Ome sentence example
- It was generally understood that H Lord Carnarvon, who had been made viceroy of ome Ireland, had been in communication with Parnell; that Lord Salisbury was aware of the interviews which had taken place; and it was whispered that Lord Carnarvon was in favor of granting some sort of administrative autonomy to Ireland.
- (1) Words which have their, radical termination in n but which in the singular drop that n, resume It in the plural before I: homin-ein makes ome in the singular and omens in the plural; asin-u-rn makes ase and asens.
- By means of a dam across the Ternay, an affluent of the D€ome, to the north-west of the town, a reservoir is provided, in which an additional supply of water, for both industrial and domestic purposes, is stored.
- - Lateral metacarpals as in Rangifer; antlers very variable in size, forming a marked angle with the plane of the face, without a brow-tine; when consisting of more than a simple prong, dichotomously forked, frequently with a subbasal snag, and always with the lower prong of the fork projected from the front edge of the beam, in @ome cases the lower, in others the upper, and in others both prongs again dividing; tail long; tarsal gland generally present; metatarsal gland very variable, both as regards presence and position; vomer dividing the inner aperture of the nostrils in the skull into two distinct chambers.
- Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup: s ome more interesting links.. ... .Advertisement
- Most of our sales come fr ome fr om applications where it is sold as a computer not a CDTV.
- Here are some tips to cropping your photography budget down to size: s ome more interesting links.. ... .
- Click here for the full article... Household refuse collection S ome notes.
- Here are some tips to cropping your photography budget down to size: s ome more interesting links......
- In the second type, called otitis media with effusion (fluid), or OME, fluid and mucus remain trapped within the ear after the infection is over, making it more difficult for the ear to fight off new infections.Advertisement
- Otitis media with effusion (OME) is the presence of middle ear fluid for six weeks or longer after the initial episode of acute otitis media.
- The hallmark of OME is the lack of obvious symptoms in those who most commonly have the condition.
- Most often OME is diagnosed when someone examines the ear for another reason, such as a well-child physical.
- For this reason, OME is often referred to as silent otitis media.
- If OME persists for over three months, despite antibiotic treatment, the doctor may suggest a hearing test.Advertisement
- If OME persists for more than four to six months, even if hearing tests are normal, the doctor may suggest surgery to drain the eardrum and implant ear tubes for continuous drainage.
- While it is a controversial topic in scientific circles, ome evidence shows vitamin E may help fade the appearance of scars and stretch marks.