Ombudsman Sentence Examples
- Ombudsman: An individual who investigates complaints against a nursing home or senior resident facility.
- The Ombudsman is also useful for solving problems once the patient resides in a facility.
- To locate the Ombudsman, call 1-800-677-1116 or visit eldercare.gov.
- Ombudsman: Each state has a long-term care Ombudsman.
- The National Long Term Care Ombudsman website offers an overview of the statewide long term care system, with a map to make it easy to click through for more information.