Omagh sentence example
- Communications are monopolized by the Great Northern railway company, whose main line from Belfast divides at Portadown, sending off lines to Omagh, to Clones and to Dublin.
- A branch from Omagh joins the Dublin line to Goraghwood, and from this line there is a branch to Newry in Co.
- They form an interesting and bleak moorland between Cookstown and Omagh, extending north-eastward into Slieve Gallion in county Londonderry, and consist fundamentally of mica-schist and gneiss, affected by earth-pressures, and invaded by granite near Lough Fee.
- How could a God who smiled at those mutilated corpses in Omagh be a loving God?
- This is the twenty-ninth time the town has been bombed, so almost every building in Omagh has been rebuilt, including the courthouse.Advertisement
- Ira dissidents used about 500 pounds to kill 29 people and wound more than 300 in the Northern Ireland town of Omagh in 1998.
- Surely the public revulsion throughout these islands to the Omagh bomb must mark a new beginning in political relations here.
- This county includes in the north an area of the gneiss that is discussed under county Donegal, and, west of Omagh, a metamorphic region that stretches in from the central axis of Tyrone.
- The north-western division of the Great Northern railway passes through the most populous portion of the county, one branch connecting Enniskillen with Clones, another connecting Enniskillen with Londonderry via Omagh, and a third connecting Bundoran Junction with Bundoran, in county Donegal.
- Police at Omagh are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to contact them on 0845 600 8000.Advertisement