Oloroso sentence example
- After five to eight years it may become an amontillado, and if it is left in cask and allowed to develop, it will, after it attains an age of nine to fourteen years, become an oloroso, and still later it may become a secco.
- Then there are varieties known as double and treble palma, and single, double and treble pa/o, the latter being the finest form of oloroso.
- Principally two types of cask are used - Oloroso sherry casks and American oak bourbon casks.
- oloroso sherry from Spain A FORTIFIED wine this week - sherry at a bargain price.
- oloroso casks tend to be the most commonly used.Advertisement