Olive-groves sentence example
- Scattered olive groves surround the place.
- There are numerous vineyards and olive groves in the vicinity.
- It is a picturesque town with a large bazaar and many mosques, gardens and olive groves.
- Of the luxuriant gardens and olive groves mentioned in the early Arabic accounts of the place hardly a remnant is left.
- Between the city and its port lay a fertile plain with olive-groves and orchards.Advertisement
- At a few hundred yards' distance it is invisible, hidden among dense olive groves.
- The mountains north of the Buttauf are rugged and covered with scrub, except near the villages, where fine olive groves exist.
- The area is renowned for its fruit growing, particularly citrus fruits and has many orchards, olive groves and vineyards.
- Siena is located in the heart of the olive groves and vineyards of the Chianti countryside.