Oligotrophic sentence example
- eutrophic state to an oligotrophic state.
- Areas so affected are called eutrophic, whilst more remote ocean waters which become starved of nutrients in summer are referred to as oligotrophic.
- This implies that the food web structure and primary productivity are uncoupled in the oligotrophic gyres.
- AMT sampling covers almost the entire gradient of oceanic productivity from oligotrophic ocean gyres to seasonally high productive high latitude and equatorial upwelling waters.
- River Derwent and Bassenthwaite Lake Cumbria The Derwent represents brook lamprey Lampetra planeri in a high-quality, oligotrophic river in northern England.Advertisement
- oligotrophic lakes are well represented within designated sites in Snowdonia.
- oligotrophic waters.
- oligotrophic regions of the Atlantic Ocean.
- oligotrophic gyres.
- oligotrophic water bodies.Advertisement
- oligotrophic state.
- River Derwent and Bassenthwaite Lake Cumbria The Derwent represents sea lamprey Petromyzon marinus in a high-quality oligotrophic river in northern England.